Wednesday, October 30, 2013

EN 067 Persuasive Essay Assignment

Good evening, class!

Welcome to our online, interactive class meeting!

1. View today's PowerPoint lecture:

2. Here is the video for your freewrite:



3. Please read and answer the Persuasive Essay Handout: "Chapter 4: Persuasive Essays."
If you did not receive the handout in class on Tuesday (Oct. 29), you can download and print from here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12852332/EN067_PersuasiveWritingAssignment_Oct31.docx.

4. Please leave a comment to let me know you have seen and attended this online class.

5. Have a safe evening!

Take care,

Ms. Espina



7 comments:

  1. Hello, class!
    Please leave your name and a comment letting me know you have seen this information.
    Example: "Hi Ms. Espina! This is Aystoodent. I was here!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Espina! Dawn was here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Video was awesome! it gave me some ideas on how to do my descriptive freewriting #21

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ms. Espina I hope I am not late to get the attendance grade! Its Alysha Santos.

    ReplyDelete